You met an interesting Visiting Foreigner man and now you are planning a trip to him? This is an important step in the development of your relationship. However, despite the warm feelings that you may already have for him, the desire to trust and just forget during the trip, VictoriaHearts.com review enjoying the romance, the intensity of feelings and the expectation of future changes, you need to take care of your safety .
What should you think about before visiting a foreigner?
- Going on a trip abroad, you must have a paid return ticket with you .
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, you must have sufficient funds to pay your own expenses. You may quarrel with a man, his attitude towards you (for reasons unknown to you) may change dramatically, he may have urgent problems (health, family, work) or unforeseen circumstances that will not allow a man to pay your expenses during trips.
- To travel abroad, you need to purchase health insurance valid in your country of residence. Find out how, if necessary, you can take advantage of this health insurance. You can do this at the branch office of the insurance company or the travel company that issued your health insurance policy.
- Find out more about the country you are planning to travel to and travel precautions. Save the location address and contact phone numbers of the foreign diplomatic mission of the country com of which you are a citizen.
- While traveling, maintain daily contact with relatives and friends back home. Agree with someone from relatives or close friends about how and how often you will get in touch with them.
- Make sure that your relatives or close friends in your homeland know where you are. Tell them the address of your residence in another country and information about the man you are going to visit: his full name, date of birth, residential address, contact phone number.
Accommodation in a hotel or in a man’s private apartment? – Visiting Foreigner
If this is your first meeting, then it is better to think about staying in a hotel. You should not agree to live in an apartment, the house of a person whom you have never met before (whom you know only at a distance, in communication). This is an unjustified risk, Elitesingles because, despite the time spent communicating, despite the trust that you may have already been able to imbue with a man, you still go to a person you do not know well .
RELATED ARTICLE: DATING FOREIGNERS: TRIAL AND ERROR
Staying in a hotel you will be independent from a man. You will be able to feel safe and you will have your own personal space. And, if the relationship begins to develop in an unfavorable direction for you, you will feel uncomfortable. You will be able to explain (say goodbye) to the man and continue your stay. At the hotel or change your ticket for the next date and leave for your homeland. During the first meeting, it is important to maintain independence, have your own personal space and feel safe . Only in this way, being in a foreign country, you can relax and focus on getting to know each other.
If you previously met a man, he came to your country to get acquainted, then depending on the degree of development of your relationship, trust in him, you can stay in his apartment.